- Chemistry 14.5k 14.5k 1515 gold badges5656 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Physics 746 746 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 389 389 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 290 290 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 233 233 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Why is Diiron nonacarbonyl so exceptional?
- 22 Why do XeO and XeF8 not exist?
- 20 How can the intense color of potassium permanganate be explained with molecular orbital theory?
- 19 Why does fructose reduce Tollen's reagent and Fehling's solution?
- 18 Why do all radioactive decay series terminate at lead?
- 16 Why is this compound named resorcinol?
- 16 Does a neutral dimercury molecule exist?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.