"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." -Bruce Lee
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school." -Albert Einstein
Member for 2 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 18 '20 at 16:38
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 809 809 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 600 600 11 gold badge66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Pets 301 301 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Parenting 288 288 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Why do similar devices use a cross-over cable instead of a straight-through cable?
- 16 Build Failed. See the build log for detail
- 13 Do I NEED to use correct colors when wiring always?
- 12 Should a parent stop "destructive play"?
- 10 Will a 100 Mbit/s wired router slow down my internal network speeds? (See diagram)
- 8 HTML Submit form on dropdown change
- 6 Making a bluetooth device recognized as a COM port?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.