I'm originally from Brooklyn, I've lived in several countries around the world, I'm a math and physics geek, with an interest in languages and tabletop dice-based RPGs (e.g.: D&D 0e-3.x/d20, Palladium, CoC, WoD, WHFRPG/WHFB/WH40k, etc.), and am a cat lover.
I have quite a few [fannish] original works and fanfics transcribed to AO3, if you're a reader:
You can check out my waifu and anime preferences -- just remember that Ruru (Musaigen no Phantom World) is my babe!
By the way, if you like anime, then you'll want to know about this anime-identifying app (it puts an option into your right-click drop-down menu) and website (if you can't/won't use the add-on):
Top network posts
- 13 Which piece is least likely to be taken?
- 11 Quick-and-simple point-and-click cartographic software to easily make a basic map
- 10 Rolling 7 stats of "4d6, reroll 1s and 2s, drop the lowest number" and dropping the lowest sum in AnyDice
- 8 Other than Fairy-Max, is there a variant [fairy] chess engine that is compatible with XBoard?
- 7 What possible combinations are there for hexapods?
- 6 Approximately when is the story of "Boku no Hero Academia" set?
- 5 Has there been a game which was drawn with three queens?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 4 '18