- Linguistics♦ 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Philosophy 864 864 88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 287 287 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Politics 281 281 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 18 "Bring 6 eggs. If there are potatoes, bring 9."
- 18 Word to describe a painting by the materials that were used in its creation
- 16 What is it called when an antecedent noun follows the pronoun?
- 15 Are there 20,000 English words in the average adult's vocabulary?
- 15 Which languages have words containing the same letter three times in a row?
- 14 How can you describe someone who gives up too easily?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.