I just happened to have visited this site by mistake one fine day. I am intrigued by the detail-oriented discussion in here after reading a few Q&A's and I thought it as a opportunity to improve my own English and to grow a little bit more, personality wise. I have just finished college and I do research and I have never ever been good at English. I hope, 10 years down the line, I will be able to be more confident to write and speak.
Member for 5 years
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 24 '15 at 6:07
- English Language & Usage 2k 2k 66 gold badges2222 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 653 653 11 gold badge88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 630 630 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 375 375 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 307 307 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 Place at home where deities are kept
- 19 What do you call a “cropped image” on a website?
- 19 What's this gesture called?
- 18 Suitable saying for "different people like/dislike different things"?
- 15 How do you convey the effect of a poor phone connection?
- 11 What's the meaning of 'slice of life' animation?
- 11 What are the characteristics of a "tsundere"?
- View more network posts →