- Unix & Linux 3.8k 3.8k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 633 633 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 211 211 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 206 206 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 192 192 11 gold badge11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Run multiple commands and kill them as one in bash
- 48 Why does ( exit 1 ) not exit the script?
- 37 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- 35 Is it better to use $(pwd) or $PWD?
- 31 Xubuntu Thunar Menu Bar disabled, now lost forever
- 23 What overwrites /etc/resolv.conf on every boot?
- 15 What is a best practice to represent a boolean value in a shell script?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 22 '15