Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
Member for 6 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 8 '19 at 15:54
- Anime & Manga 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 297 297 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Korean Language 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 215 215 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 198 198 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 13 How is King Bradley's sword so sharp?
- 12 What do these money-related gestures mean?
- 11 What component does the 'coupon' label refer to in terms of PCBs?
- 10 Why does Bakemonogatari exclusively use katakana?
- 9 Was "defenestrated" simply a literal translation, or part of a bigger concept or joke?
- 8 Passing a Rust variable to a C function that expects to be able to modify it
- 8 Am I planning my database/backend correctly?
- View more network posts →