Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 5 '18 at 7:57
- Software Engineering 33.7k 33.7k 66 gold badges6868 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.9k 11.9k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 2.8k 2.8k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Project Management 308 308 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 How do I ensure that interface implementations are implemented in the manner I expected?
- 148 When do function call costs still matter in modern compilers?
- 136 Why should I use a factory class instead of direct object construction?
- 132 Should we avoid custom objects as parameters?
- 98 Why was the first compiler written before the first interpreter?
- 93 Military Tank drone, why are they not common yet?
- 86 Is this a violation of the Liskov Substitution Principle?
- View more network posts →