Rumor has it that when the moon is full, I turn into a C++ programmer...
- I will always try to give a constructive answer with a good explanation.
- I will always update my answers according to any constructive comments.
- I will always upvote an answer that is better than mine.
- I will always upvote a well-written and well-formatted question.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
32 profile views
Last seen Sep 12 '18 at 7:33
- Stack Overflow 26.5k 26.5k 77 gold badges6060 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 9.3k 9.3k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 576 576 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 121 Getting a bunch of crosses initialization error
- 80 an enclosing-function local variable cannot be referenced in a lambda body unless if it is in capture list
- 73 initializing strings as null vs. empty string
- 44 Why are manga black and white?
- 41 Is it possible to place a macro in a namespace in c++?
- 32 How much memory does a C++ pointer use?
- 32 Can I multiply an int with a boolean in C++?
- View more network posts →