Rumor has it that when the moon is full, I turn into a C++ programmer...
- I will always try to give a constructive answer with a good explanation.
- I will always update my answers according to any constructive comments.
- I will always upvote an answer that is better than mine.
- I will always upvote a well-written and well-formatted question.
- Stack Overflow 27.6k 27.6k 77 gold badges6161 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 9.3k 9.3k 33 gold badges4141 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.5k 1.5k 55 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 606 606 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 141 Getting a bunch of crosses initialization error
- 95 an enclosing-function local variable cannot be referenced in a lambda body unless if it is in capture list
- 76 Initializing strings as null vs empty string
- 66 Is it possible to restart a program from inside a program?
- 51 Is it possible to place a macro in a namespace in c++?
- 44 Why are manga black and white?
- 32 Can I multiply an int with a boolean in C++?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.