we have a guidelines for Identification Requests. So I thought it's better if we have same guidelines for answering those question, since there are many user who only answer it with so little information in it, so we can't tell if it's true or not unless OP clarify the answer.
Proposal for guidelines
As stated in Logan M's comment there are 2 type's of identification there for here my proposal.
1) image of video identification.
- Name of character/series
- A short description of the character/series and why it is this character/series
- In case of a character image and potentially link to wiki or any anime site (e.g. MAL)
- In case of series link to wiki or any anime site (e.g. MAL)
2) Memory based identification
- Name of the series
- Why do you think so based on the description, what are the matching points.
- Short description of the series
- Link to wiki or any anime site (e.g. MAL)
With this there should be enough information for the OP to judge properly without having to go search around himself. And the answer itself should be off decent quality as well.