I was reviewing low-quality answers and stumbled over this one: https://anime.stackexchange.com/a/8395/122
Below the answer, there's the following note:
We're looking for long answers that provide some explanation and context. Don't just give a one-line answer; explain why your answer is right, ideally with citations. Answers that don't include explanations may be removed.
"Okay", I thought, "then let's vote to delete it" because it seems like a guess. However, the following reasons for deletion are available:
- No comment needed
- This is an commentary on another post, not an answer
- This is a "Thank You" comment
- This is an "I have a problem, too" comment
- This is a different question posted as an answer
- This is a link-only answer (and not spam)
I don't know what I should choose if the answer has no explanations. Should such answers deleted in the first place?