So, as part of the tag wiki cleanup efforts over here, I took a look at the mangaka tag in order to improve it, and then I realized - I have no idea what this tag is supposed to be for! I mean, yes, I know what a "mangaka" is, but that doesn't tell me squat about which questions it's supposed to be used on.
Note that 4 of the 11 questions with this tag are also tagged with manga-production. The other questions are:
- Does Hiro Mashima (Fairy Tail) have something in common with Eiichiro Oda (One Piece)? - about two mangaka, but doesn't need a tag for that.
- Is there any reliable source that explains the Tsugumi Ohba-Hiroshi Gamo pen name? - about a mangaka sort of outside the context of the manga, so maybe could benefit from it? But manga-production would probably still work.
- How involved was Akira Toriyama in the production of Dragon Ball GT? - involves a mangaka, but doesn't need a tag for that.
- What was Akamatsu Ken's role in creating Negima!? Neo? - well, if we're going to have a akamatsu-ken tag (which is a strange thing to have), we certainly don't need mangaka on top of it.
- Is Dwun (Wdwune) based on Yoshihiro Togashi? - needs a solution similar to the Tsugumi Ohba question
- What are some of Masamune Shirow's most recent works? - needs a solution similar to the Tsugumi Ohba question.
- https://anime.stackexchange.com/questions/7233/is-there-a-list-of-banned-manga-artist-whose-work-are-not-translated-into-englis - this question just sucks.