We have and , the latter of which has a space between "dragon" and "ball". As far as I know, in English, the names of these shows are "Dragon Ball GT" and "Dragon Ball", so it seems like we should change .

(Is this an utterly trivial matter? Yes. Am I a pedant? Also yes.)

  • Yes plz [dragon-ball-gt].
    – Cattua
    Mar 17 '14 at 20:46

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .