What should be done with questions like this one (I recall another but can't find it, it may have been deleted) where the OP requests identification of multiple series? It's possible the OP (hypothetically) does not know that the provided images are from different series, but should we allow these kind of questions, or should they be split into multiple?
Pros of keeping it as one question:
- OP receives only one answer for their inquiry.
- We can keep identification request counts down by keeping them grouped together (by OP/time of asking).
Pros of splitting it up:
- More helpful to future users.
- Easier to search for a specific question/answer pair.
- Questions are less likely to be defined as "too broad."
- Users who only know one of the multiple given series can provide an answer.