Recently there was the addition of viewing-order, a meta tag intended to tag questions which request the chronological or intended viewing order or a particular series. The following questions were suggested to be tagged:
- What is the in-universe chronological order of the Monogatari Series?
- What is the proper order to watch Hakuouki in?
- Which anime episodes of Aria correspond to which manga chapters?
- What is the chronological order of the episodes of xxxHolic?
- In what order should I watch the Ghost in the Shell series?
- In what order should I watch Daily Lives of High School Boys series?
The Sci-fi & Fantasy StackExchange has a 'suggested-order' tag which is similar to this idea. That said, this tag does not seem necessary, but there are pros and cons.Pros
- All viewing-order-related questions will be easily accessible.
- Anyone wishing to answer only questions related to viewing order can have this tag followed.
- It is highly unlikely that there can be an expert in viewing orders. This was largely the reason for avoiding meta tags thus far.
- There probably won't ever be a question that will receive an answer from someone who had viewing-order followed, but not any of the series in question.
Should we keep viewing-order, or is this another meta tag that should go by the wayside?