This is an interesting question, because it describes several real-world things:
- Owning paper manga
- Wanting to keep the condition of the manga as high as possible for future ownership reasons
- It has a really nice answer, too
...but I want to be sure that this is the kind of question we want to keep around here.
Why we should
- Asking questions around how to ensure low wear and tear on collectibles is a viable subject. Ensuring that we can preserve our manga collections with useful tidbits is always beneficial.
- Asking questions about bonuses or hidden features of material goods related to anime and manga can be seen as an entry point to talking about it more.
Why we shouldn't
- It's a meta discussion on anime and manga itself. We're not talking about series, but the actual physical goods.
- This may lead down the slippery slope of asking where we could find something, at almost the same volume as identification questions.
- I'm not sure we're really built for it; we've not built ourselves as a Q&A about figurines or service items, even though we do permit some series-related discussion on it.
Thoughts? If we want to keep these kinds of questions around, what should the tag be for them?