If you create a tag for any series, franchise, person, or organization, I will award you a 50-reputation bounty, provided that:
- The question that creates the tag is posted during the month of September 2016 (in any time zone).
- The question receives a net score of at least +1 by October 7, 2016, and isn't closed or deleted.
- You have posted at least one answer on the site (to any question whatsoever) with a score of at least 0. (Bounties can only be awarded to answers, not questions.)
- The tag is for a series, franchise, person, or organization. If you create a tag that is none of those, like anime-production, you will not receive a bounty.
- You have less than 20,000 reputation at the time of this posting. (This excludes Krazer / Jon Lin / me / Toshinou Kyouko / Logan M. We all have enough reputation as is.)
If you do not have enough reputation to create a tag (150 rep), that's fine - post the question anyway with retag, and somebody will come by and make a tag for you. I will give you (rather than the higher-rep user who physically creates the tag) the bounty.
There is no limit on how many bounties you can earn (unless you bankrupt me of reputation, in which case I guess it's first-come-first-serve).
Supplementary note: The previous batch of bounties-for-tags (Feb-May 2015) was less effective than I would have hoped. This might be because the bounties were conditional on the tags being in some prescribed category (at the time, it seemed like a good idea to me). This time, I'm going for a mostly unconditional approach, in hopes that this will get people to ask more questions. This might work, or it might not. We'll see.