"Anime Physics" is the commonly accepted term for anything dealing with the physics or mechanics in the Anime/Manga universe.
Option 1: anime-physics
- It is the standard and most commonly recognized term.
- The "anime" part seems redundant since this is an Anime and Manga site.
- The "anime" part seems to implicitly exclude Manga despite the term being mostly universal.
Option 2: physics
- It removes the redundancy of "anime" since it is already implied.
- It confuses "Anime Physics" with actual real physics.
- It applies equally to both Anime and Manga.