Phase 2: Blacklisting (ongoing until June 6, 2016, note the length was shortened after receiving feedback from users)
- status-completed Ask the CMs for assistance in closing all remaining "identification-requests" (that have not been closed),
apply a historical lock on ALL questions tagged with identification-request (and tag synonyms, as needed)(this has been moved to Phase 3) , and blacklist the tag. The tag will stay on the post, but it will not be editable by all users, except for moderators and CMs.
- When a tag is blacklisted, any and all post that have said tag will not be accepted. While editing is allowed on locked questions by the moderators, subsequent edits to post with the blacklisted tag will remove the tag from the question.
- For those with the delete privilege, please start voting to deleting incoming posts that are identification question but are not tagged as such. For those who cannot vote to delete, please flag these post.
Phase 3: Deletion (starting June 6, 2016, note the length was shortened after receiving feedback from users)
- Ask the CMs for assistance to delete all "identification-requests" without a question score of 4 or higher AND at least answer with score of 3 or higher.
- Ask the CMs to apply a historical lock on ALL questions tagged with identification-request (and tag synonyms, as needed). Moved from Phase 2.
As always please let us know if you have questions or comment on the details or procedures made in this post.