Hereby I declare the 26th of August A&M Cookie day!
As some of you may have noticed in the chat lately, I have been looking into to how to provide the cookies I promised during the election. And after a few failed attempts to bribe some ♦ with cookies, I decided to change my approach. Leading to this event.
So how do I get my cookie?
You can get your cookies by sending the address you would like to receive them on to firstname.lastname@example.org BUT please do make sure to:
- use the following format as title
- [Username] - Free cookies A&M (not case sensitive)
- Have at-least 150 reputation at the time of sending the email (I will check!)
- Include any preference in cookies in the actual message
- If no preferences, write a nice pun/joke about cookies
- If there are any additional requirements for delivery, please note them as well
- Send a mail before 12-sept-2015 (11:59pm gmt+1)
When will my cookies be delivered? This can variate a bit. Depending on how many cookies I will have to send out, I might decided to use another shipping format. Otherwise You can expect them within 14-30 days after the closing of the emails. I will accept the answer on this question when ALL of the cookies have been send out.
How do I know my email has been received and handled? I will try to regularly update a answer to this question with the username's that have signed up and can expect to receive a cookie. I will mark the answer as accepted when I send out all the cookies.
All information provided will only be disclosed to me, and me personally. After sending out the cookies, all information regarding addresses will be removed. If you wish for the data to be removed at any time, feel free to contact me through chat, or send another mail with your username and that you wish for it to be removed. If you do not trust me with your address information, do not bother to send a mail for cookies.
Why (inter)National A&M Cookie day? well, no clue. Maybe I will do it again next year? Time will teach.